Our submission the 2016-17 Victorian State Budget calls on the Andrews government to invest in five priority areas:
- Implementing place-based approaches to address entrenched disadvantage.
- Ensuring there is a full continuum of diversion in Victoria’s youth justice system.
- Building an effective and sustainable adult criminal justice system.
- Enhancing pathways to participation for people who are disengaged from learning and work.
- Improving support for people with mental illness and complex needs.
Get your copy
- Download our Submission to the Victorian State Budget 2016-17