Help us create a just society.
If you’re passionate about building a just society, then help us transform lives by becoming a Jesuit Social Services volunteer.
Volunteers are a fundamental part of what we do, making a highly valued contribution to our programs and service delivery.
- You’ll feel a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction
- You could learn new skills, or develop the skills you already have
- You’ll meet like-minded people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- You’ll be part of a valued team working towards a common goal
- You’ll gain professional experience with a respected non-profit organisation
- You’ll help to build a just society, where all people can live to their full potential
Who can volunteer?
You need to be 18 years or over to volunteer with us. We celebrate and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, age, gender, sexuality, disability or religious affiliation.
Our volunteers are from all backgrounds and life stages. We’re looking for people who are:
- Ready to step up and be involved in a range of experiences
- Willing to share their skills, knowledge and experience with others freely
- Prepared to be patient and to listen closely
- Be open to doing and seeing things differently
- Prepared to learn something new about yourself
- Keen to discover new skills and capabilities
- Prepared to see the world and our community and those we share it with in a new light
Jesuit Social Services is a Child Safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a family friendly working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.