How to give feedback or make a complaint
We value your feedback and all information we receive is taken seriously. If you would like to give us feedback or make a complaint you can:
- Download our Feedback and Complaints brochure for more information
- Fill out our hardcopy Feedback and Complaint Form – give it to a worker or manager, or return it by mail, fax or email
- Submit your feedback online using the form below
- Telephone the Manager of our Learning & Practice Development Unit on (03) 9421 7600 to discuss your feedback, and/or to discuss our feedback and complaints process.
What happens next?
- If you provide your contact details, we will contact you within two working days to discuss how we will respond to your feedback or complaint.
- If you provide your feedback anonymously, we will be unable to contact you but we will carefully consider what you have said.
- If you make a complaint, we will investigate the complaint, decide the action to be taken and notify you of the outcome.