Are you looking to enhance your barista skills? SITHFAB025 Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee is a 3 day accredited course that will teach you how to extract and serve espresso coffee beverages using commercial espresso machines and grinders.
- Organise coffee work station
- Select and grind coffee beans
- Texture milk
- Prepare and assess espresso coffee beverages using a commercial espresso machine
- Advise customers on coffee beverages
- Maintain and clean espresso machines and grinders.
- Statement of Attainment in SITHFAB025 Prepare and serve espresso coffee upon (upon successfully completion.)
- Enhanced skills and knowledge on how to prepare and serve quality espresso coffee
- Essential skills and knowledge for employment as a barista.
Successfully completion of SITXFSA005 Use hygienic practices for food safety
Fees on application.