Ready Set Work Barista is a practical course designed to prepare people for work in the vibrant café scene or further training. This is a non-accredited course.
In this 2 day course you will:
- Operate a commercial espresso machine
- Learn about the origins of coffee
- Make a range of coffees
- Improve your job ready skills
- Increase your confidence
Upon successful completion of the course you will have:
- An understanding of what makes a good barista
- Improved skills and confidence to look for work
- Improved skills and confidence to enrol in further training
- A Statement of Participation
Permanent Resident and/or Australian Citizen/New Zealand Citizen and not enrolled in mainstream secondary school (government, non-government, independent, Catholic or home schooling). Click here for more information: www.jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/acfe-eligibility
Government funded program for eligible participants. There are no pre-requisites for this course. People with a disability are encouraged to apply. This course is a Centrelink approved activity.
For more information and to enrol, please click on https://www.jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/contact or call 9415 8700.
This training is funded by the Federal and Victorian State Governments for eligible participants. TOID: 21800.