Do you want to feel more confident with money? Money for Life is designed for people looking to improve their financial awareness and learn how to better manage money.
- Create a budget
- Minimise everyday expenses
- Maximise income and grow savings
- Protect against scams and loan sharks
- Superannuation, tax, ABN (optional)
Gain skills and knowledge to:
- Develop a realistic and achievable budget
- Understand spending habits to prioritise needs and wants
- Understand credit and loans,
- Develop goals, improve confidence and plan for the future
Face to face or online
Permanent Resident and/or Australian Citizen/New Zealand Citizen and over 17 and not enrolled in mainstream secondary school (government, non-government, independent, Catholic or home schooling). For more information please click on this link: https://www.jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/acfe-eligibility
Government funded program for eligible participants.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. People with a disability are encouraged to apply.
This course is a Centrelink approved activity.
For further information please contact Jesuit Community College on (03) 9415 8700 or go to https://www.jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/contact
This training is funded by the Federal and Victorian State Governments for eligible participants.