You will learn about:
- Propagating indigenous plants
- Growing and harvesting vegetable and herbs
- Preparing, cultivating and maintaining garden beds
- Landscaping using permaculture principles and design
You will receive:
- Increased skills and knowledge in key permaculture principles
- A pathway into AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture
- A statement of participation
Eligibility: Permanent Resident and/or Australian Citizen/New Zealand Citizen and not enrolled in secondary school (government, non-government, independent, Catholic or home schooling)
For more information and to enrol, please click on https://www.jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/contact or call 9415 8700.
This training is funded by the Federal and Victorian State Governments for eligible participants. TOID: 21800.