Introduction to Animal Care is a practical course designed for people looking for employment or training in the Animal Care industry.
- Meet unusual pets and farm animals
- Identify goals and improve employability skills
- Study in a supportive and flexible learning environment
- Learn in a small group with experienced teachers from the Animal Industry
Upon successful completion of this course you will gain:
- A Statement of Participation
- Your own Animal Care/Industry portfolio
- Basic skills and understanding in Animal Care & Animal Industry
- Improved employability skills and greater confidence
- Pathway to ACM20117 Certificate II Animal Studies
Government funded program for eligible participants.
Eligibility: Permanent Resident and/or Australian Citizen/New Zealand Citizen and not enrolled in secondary school (government, non-government, independent, Catholic or home schooling ) for more information please click https://www.jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/acfe-eligibility
Please note: If under 17 years of age and disengaged from school, participants will need to obtain an official Transition from School Form for us to sight.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.People with a disability are encouraged to apply.
For more information and to enrol, please click on jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/contact or call 9415 8700.
This training is funded by the Federal and Victorian State Governments for eligible participants.