Digital skills for employment combines job coaching with online job searching. Improve your confidence and digital skills to gain employment.
- Building confidence and goal setting
- Applying for jobs online
- Using Microsoft word for resumes and cover letters
- Learning effective interview techniques
- Using online tools such Zoom and Google Docs
- Improved digital literacy skills to look for work
- Improved confidence to look for work
- Greater confidence to participate in interviews
- Greater awareness of personal skills and strengths
- Statement of Participation
You will receive a Statement of Participation upon successful completion of the course.
Permanent Resident and/or Australian Citizen/New Zealand Citizen and over 17 and not enrolled in mainstream secondary school (government, non-government, independent, Catholic or home schooling). For more information please click on this link.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. People with a disability are encouraged to apply.
This course is a Centrelink approved activity.
For further information please contact Jesuit Community College on (03) 9415 8700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth funding for eligible participants.