Interested in a career in the rewarding Aged Care sector? Looking for a career change in a caring and expanding industry? Our Aged Care Work Inclusion Program offers training and potential for a paid traineeship in an aged care facility. This is a great opportunity to start your career in the aged care/health services industry.
Potential for a traineeship position on successful completion.
Information sessions are conducted every Wednesday in Collingwood.
- Time: 11am
- Location: 1 Langridge Street, Collingwood
To book a place please contact:
- Jane Kenny – email: email@example.com or mobile: 0417 153 234 OR
- Bianca Zanelli – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0409 712 010
Four full days
- Complete 4 days pre-employment training
- Good proficiency in English
- Basic math and computer skills
- Eligible and willing to register with Job Victoria Employment Services (JVES) at Jesuit Community College*
- Eligible to enrol in Certificate III qualification**
- Eligibility for JVES
- Long term unemployed (6 months or more) or
- Underemployed (average 12 hours or less a week of paid work)
- *Eligibility to access government funding to enrol in Certificate III qualification
- 18+ years
- Not already holding a qualification at Certificate III level or above
- For details go to https://www.jesuitcommunitycollege.org.au/skills-first-eligibility
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth funding for eligible participants. Criteria applies