ACM20117 Certificate II in Animal Studies)
Turn your love of animals into a job!
Do you know anyone who loves working with animals?
Do you know anyone looking for a career change in the rewarding animal industry?
Our 14 week accredited course combines practical activities working with animals and excursions to develop your knowledge, skill set and confidence for entry level employment and/or further training in the animal care industry.
Location: Brosnan Centre, 10 Dawson Street, Brunswick, 3056
Dates: Every Thursday and Friday from January 23 to May 8
Time: 9AM – 4PM
You will learn about:
- Handling, feed and water a variety of animals
- Caring for the health and well-being of animals
- Performing the tasks of an animal shelter attendant kennel or cattery hand
- Workplace communication and workplace health and safety
- Employer expectations and employee responsibilities and rights
Upon successful completion of this course you gain:
- A nationally accredited ACM20117 Certificate II in Animal Studies.
- Practical skills and knowledge required for working in the animal care industry
- A career pathway plan to employment or higher qualifications in Animal Studies, Veterinary Nursing, Companion Animal Services and Captive Animals
- The opportunity to pathway into Jesuit Community College’s employer network
For more information and to enrol, please contact:
Rachael on 0418 138 092 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for a full flyer for this course
This training is funded by the Federal and Victorian State Governments for eligible participants. TOID: 21800.
CLICK HERE for course details & eligibility criteria