Our policy platform draws on our daily work with communities in Western Sydney and remote regions of the state.
In it, we call on the next NSW Government to tackle the root causes of disadvantage in order to build a safer and more just community.
We identify four key areas for action:
- Building strong and cohesive communities
- Intervening early to give children and young the best possible start in life
- Establishing a trauma-informed and diversion focused youth justice system
- Developing law and order alternatives to ineffective and costly prison expansion
Get your copy
- Download Building a Just and Safe NSW