Jesuit Social Services in partnership with National Australia Bank (NAB) are pleased to announce that applications are now open for the latest round of the African Australian Inclusion Program (AAIP) in Victoria and New South Wales!
Apply now! Applications close midnight Monday 4 March 2019.
The AAIP provides six months of paid, supported work experience at NAB for qualified African-Australians who are facing barriers in finding work in their chosen field due to a lack of local experience. We help to overcome this challenge by offering work experience in professional business roles in a range of different areas at NAB.
Since 2009, over 400 Participants have taken part in the AAIP and started their professional career journey in Australia.
Through the AAIP, participants can:
- undertake paid work experience in their chosen profession
- immerse themselves in Australian workplace culture and build powerful, professional networks
- receive mentoring in their day-to-day role
- work with a Coach to achieve broader career goals
How to Apply
- Please do not submit your application before you have read the Application Information and Guidelines. For a copy of the Application Information Pack CLICK HERE
- Click the APPLY NOW button below to proceed with your application.
- Please note: your application must be fully completed to be considered
If you have any questions that are not answered in the information provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org